Monday, October 26, 2009

Travels




Today I started my new job, and by new job, i mean 3rd job in the last month and a half. Lets just say commitment is apparently not my strong suit (some might say graduating from BYU unmarried would have proven that just fine). Anyways, I now work for a multi-level marketing company called Qivana, I'm just a receptionist/administrative assistant though so you are not in danger of me trying to sign you up and sell your soul, though if you are interested in pro-biotic supplements, let me know, i get some free... I just returned last weekend from a road trip to California where I went to Disneyland, the beach, toured the Oakley factory (the boy I stayed with is an accountant there), and the SDSU v BYU football game. All in all it was a wonderful trip which makes me wonder why I live somewhere where it is freezing as opposed to the beach. It turns out I am quite the proficient road-tripper/traveler and am looking for a sponser to financially back my adventures (changing jobs frequently tends to lead to diminished funds). If you know anyone interested in this, feel free to let me know. Bethany and I recently trekked to Denver for Malory's wedding shower. This trek included running to our terminal to catch our departing plane, meeting little Mackenzie Jo for the first time and playing with adorable Mason. Thats about all the news from Provo, can't wait to see everyone at the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't that building look a little 1984ish? It's kind of frightening.

    ReplyDelete