Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A hole lot of fun

a) I got a paper turned in where whole was spelled hole through out the hole paper. Also a student turned in a paper he copied off the internet, upon typing the first two lines into Google I pulled up the paper he plagiarized and gave him a zero. He actually tried to argue that it was original work.
b) Been reading lots and listening to some good new albums. My recommendations are: The Hour I First Believed, Fluke, and The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (books). Matisyahu's new album and also A Fine Frenzy's new one.
c) School is going surprisingly well, despite working full time. I get to go on a field trip to San Diego next weekend...Zoo, aquarium, and tide pools. Pretty exciting!!!!
d) Speaking of trips this weekend I will be in Denver for Mal's bridal shower. Brooke and I are flying out together and I can't wait. I will be sure to blog about that...and of course include lots of pictures.

Anyway that is about it for now. I will leave you all with a picture of someone we all know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment